Sunday, January 20, 2013

PinayDiaspora Got Featured! Again!

Since this blog's creation, I have never really thought that others would think it's interesting. Not that I don't have the confidence, but I made this for the sole purpose of documenting my stay here in Kuwait. Living abroad for the first time is a big turn in my life. So being recognized by other known bloggers, especially Filipinos here in Kuwait is a pleasant news to know.
Gracia Amor (DiaryniGracia) is a known Filipino blogger here in Kuwait. From the time that I was invited to be part of this Filipino Bloggers in Kuwait group is already an honor. What more but to get me (as the writer of this blog) and this baby of course in her website? One word: Stupendous!

I have mentioned Gracia Amor and the Filipino Bloggers in Kuwait (FBK) group in this previous post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment