Thursday, June 9, 2011

Outside Kuwait Scientific Center


The Scientific Center of Kuwait, located in Salmiya, Kuwait
I am a fond of going to museums, planetariums, galleries, aquariums or any place where I can feed my mind. So it was really nice to see that Kuwait has its own Scientific Center which houses a vast collection of marine species. Unfortunately we weren't able to go inside that day sue to some event so instead we just hang around outside the area to check on the huge boat displays that were now held as artifacts of this Arab state's once rich fishing and pearl diving industry.


Fateh El-Kheir. A water sailing boat.
Description of the boat

Oy! It's a VIVA building. (It's a new mobile server here which I use myself)
The seaside lined up with tons of Date Palm trees which would always remind me that I'm in this part of the planet

Great place for jogging as well


No comments:

Post a Comment