Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Officially Dot Com

Finally after 4 long years, PinayDiaspora is now a dot com minus the blogspot name! Not that I'm not happy with blogger, which is still obviously my free web host, but the need to be independent (at least the URL part) seemed more appealing than before.

Thankfully though with the help of my fellow OFSI friend Ms. Georgia Lawas (www.lgeorgia.com), I am now the official owner of this URL link at USD33 (10KD) for 3 years. Thanks to GoDaddy and its cheap domain name registry. =) Hopefully though with this added feature, I would feel compelled to write more and update this baby more often. *crossesfingers*

Official email from GoDaddy(dot)com


So cheers to this wonderful awesometastic year for PinayDiaspora blog! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment