Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kuwait Yacht Show


I'm not really sure when the exhibit started and for what cause, but one thing I know it's meant to showcase the local's wealth with their obviously expensive yachts. A friend of mine got in but because she's friends with one of the yacht owners wife and as far as I know the show is kind of exclusive. We do tried to get in (Jan 31st) but were told you need invites to do so. It sure sucks since I wanted to get inside one of the yachts. But anyway... I have also seen the model used by the local coast guard when patrolling their seas. The amount of each yacht were not plastered but by the looks of them, I'm definite they're worth thousands (millions) of dollars!

Main entrance to the Kuwait Yacht Show 2013
Italian Azimut 95 model Yacht, a Flybridge collection model
It has a total of 120 square metres surface
Guess how much it's worth? A staggering US $10,000,000!
Since I keep seeing logos of Wataniya and Burgan Bank, I guess it's obvious they're one of the show's sponsors
Coast Guard model yacht





5 comments:

  1. wow, so amazing. very attractive yachts, i love yachts and these looks so amazing. thanks for sharing this. Yacht Rental In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. this web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask Yacht Charter Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was great show. i missed the chance to attend there. i am looking forward to arrange New York Sailing boats show.

    ReplyDelete