Monday, November 7, 2011

Cakes


One thing I learned about the locals here when it comes to food..they have a sweet tooth. Which was definitely cool since I, myself, is a self-confessed sweet lover. Two days ago during our flat mates' birthday, we gave her a chocolate cake from Mr. Baker (in Jabriya) as a gift. It was a simple medium-sized round cake that only cost us around 6 KD. A great thing was that the staff were all Filipinos and their warm smile just adds the "sweetness" of the atmosphere. This is not a form of advertising but I'm just a proud Pinoy at heart.


After uploading a few files from my camera to my computer, I saw the other pictures that I took of the other cakes that I tasted since coming here (the first two below were from La Baguette). Boy, they were all yummy and the designs were intricately done!

No comments:

Post a Comment