Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marina Waves


While walking at the bay area of Marina Mall with my SFC friends yesterday, I couldn't help but try to take a shot of the yacht area and the big ship-like structure called the Marina Waves even though the place was jammed pack with people or that it wasn't my first time to be there. Maybe it was the low light natural effect I was after that caught my attention. It was obviously one of Kuwait's main hub where you'd see tons of people doing picnics, strolling along the coast line or just simply hanging out for a coffee especially now that the weather here is getting chillier everyday.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures really look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myric! Been trying my best to capture in photos what Kuwait has to offer. =)

    ReplyDelete