Monday, November 14, 2011

Malware Solutions

Damn. I really hate it when my computers get infected. But since it's supposed to be expected because I'm always connected on the internet, I always need to find good sources to help me in eliminating those stupid programs.

Only a few minutes ago, my mom accidentally clicked this "System Restore" icon. She thought it was normal when it suddenly showed that the computer got errors with the RAM, HD, etc. I immediately checked it and when I was trying to remove the errors, it won't let me. It then hit me that it was obviously some sort of stealth malware. After searching the internet for answers, although I already have an idea on how to remove it using the Malwarebytes program that I have, I still check for great sources to get rid of this crap. Thankfully I stumbled on this forum called Bleeping Computers. I'm not even a member but thankfully they have their resources on public view. I found my query and did what I was told to do. It only took me less than 20 minutes to fix everything and now my computer is working like gold.

I'm not advertising this forum but I'm just really, really thankful these guys created these kind of free sources for people like me who didn't go to IT school to be an expert in removing crappy malwares and the likes.

Kudos to you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I definitely agree! That site saved my computer so I thought I needed to share the info! :D

    ReplyDelete