Saturday, December 31, 2011

Awesomeness of 2011

It's only a few hours, 4 to be exact, before 2011 is officially over. As I look back the year that was, while scanning the last pages of my planner, I couldn't believe that I've had so many things to be really grateful for. Ironically, my planner was called "This Journal will actually change someone's life!!!" and the time that I had it, I didn't really thought much about it's meaning but coincidence or not, my life really did change. 2011 was quite an astounding year for me and my family because of the so many things that happened. Doodling on the last page of my planner, I listed the top 12 reasons that made my 2011 uber awesome!


12 Amazing Things that Happened in 2011

1. First Complete New Year celebration with the newest member of our family - baby Aiden!
2. My University's 400th year celebration
3. 3 years with DA-NMIS family
4. My Quarter of a Century Birthday celebration aka 25 years of being alive and kicking
5. Kuwait
6. My first baby DSLR - Nikon D5100
7. Mom's new work
8. Aiden's 1st Birthday celebration
9. Awesome events and concerts that I had the chance to be at (oh yeah there's social life in Kuwait lol)
10. SFC + the Beckies
11. Job at MOH
12. Priceless bonding with my Dad

Looking back, I feel so blessed with everything that 2011 has brought me and my family. All of this would not be possible without His grace and for that I am uber and sincerely thankful. Now that 2012 is almost here, I'm more than optimistic and blissful to welcome the new year, with the hopes of continuous guidance and blessing from Him, who made all things possible. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment